To contact our customer service centre, please call 1300 847 356 or use our contact form.
- How much are the delivery charges?
- The standard delivery fee is $19.95 for gift deliveries on Monday to Saturday.Some locations also have express delivery options available, these prices will be offered to you during the checkout process. Delivery fees may change during events such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or Christmas, but will always be shown prior to purchase.
- Where do you deliver?
- We deliver nationally in Australia. If you would like to check we deliver to your intended location, start an order and the form will tell you if we can deliver to your location.
- What days of the week do you deliver?
- We deliver Monday through to Sunday. Sunday deliveries are available in Perth, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, but we're working on expanding to further areas.
- Can I get my order delivered today?
- Yes. VIP Flowers offers same day delivery if you place your order before 2pm. This is based on the local time in the region the flowers will be delivered. Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are open for Sunday deliveries and same day delivery if you place your order before 5pm Mon-Fri.
- What time will the flowers arrive?
- Guaranteed delivery time is 5pm to business addresses and 6pm to residential addresses for almost everywhere in Australia.
- Can I specify a delivery time?
- At this point, our standard delivery does not offer a specified delivery time. We can only guarantee delivery by 5pm to businesses and 6pm to residential addresses. Where available, you can select an express option to be delivered prior to a specified time eg: Express delivery by 10am.
- If you are ordering for a funeral, please contact our customer service centre for specific delivery requests.
- What if my recipient is not present at the time of delivery?
- Please ensure someone will be home on the day you request for delivery. If the recipient is not present, the delivery driver will in most cases leave your product in a safe place at the delivery location. If it is not safe to leave the product, the delivery driver may contact the recipient or leave a calling card.
- Orders that contain alcohol cannot be left at the delivery location unless an individual over the age of 18 is there to accept the order.
- What if I'm not satisfied with my order or it was not received?
- VIP Flowers is dedicated to providing you with quality delivered flowers. If you are in any way dissatisfied with the quality of your flowers the VIP FLOWERS team would like to know. We ask that you take a few photographs of the arrangement from different angles as this helps us assess what may have happened and improve our services. Please send these with your name and order details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can investigate the issue on your behalf and agree to a resolution.
- Can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order with 24 hours notice by contacting our customer service centre. The amount of your order will then be refunded on your credit card.
- Orders cancelled after the 24 hour notice period cannot be refunded. Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to cancel your order, as floral wastage fees may apply to your refund if the order has been created.
- Can I make a change to my order?
- Please contact our customer service centre as soon as possible to request any changes to the details of your order. We will endeavour to make amendments to your order as requested, however please be aware that once your order is in the dispatch process, changes to details of message cards or other details cannot be made.
- How do I pay for my order?
- We accept the following credit cards for payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club. We cannot accept payment in the form of cheques, bank transfers or cash.
- Is it safe to shop at VIP Flowers?
- VIP Flowers uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your transaction and credit card details. This technology encrypts your order details, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read while it is transmitted over the internet.