Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully.
Any user of this website is bound by the following terms and conditions which can be altered at the discretion of VIP FLOWERS at any time.
Note: If you are under the age of 18, you must use this website with the guidance of a responsible adult.
Some products sold by VIP FLOWERS contain alcohol. You must be at least 18 years of age to place an order containing alcohol and the intended recipient must also be at least 18 to accept delivery.
Deliveries for Valentine's Day, Thursday 14th February 2019.
1. All deliveries to a residential address are guaranteed to arrive by 7pm on Wednesday 13/02/2019 and Thursday 14/02/2019.
2. All deliveries to a business address are guaranteed to arrive by 5pm on Wednesday 13/02/2019 and Thursday 14/02/2019.
3. We do not offer or guarantee any other requests for preferred times of delivery, unless an express delivery has been purchased at the time of ordering.
4. Delivery of orders to rural addresses, secured buildings or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
5. Orders for delivery to rural areas that cannot be delivered same day will be delivered the following business day.
6. Please note that certain products advertised on www.vipflowers.com.au may not be available in certain areas and will be substituted for a product of equal or higher value. This may include, but is not limited to, VIP Flowers branded packaging, Chocolatier chocolates and soft toys.
7. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they check their invoice and confirm the name and address details of the recipient are complete and correct at the time of ordering. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the recipient will be in attendance at the address at the time of delivery. As of 5pm (time in local delivery area), Tuesday 12/02/2019, we are unable to vary any orders that are due for delivery on Thursday 14/02/2019.
8. All attachments to Valentine’s Day products are limited to ensure that the product fits inside the presentation box and arrives to the recipient safely. This includes, but is not limited to, chocolates, vases and soft toys such as teddy bears.
9. No cancellations are to be made to orders placed for delivery on Wednesday 13/02/2019 and Thursday 14/02/2019, or a 50% administration charge will be charged based on the total cost of the order. Please make sure all order details are correct at time of ordering.
10. Orders to most areas will incur a $14.95 delivery charge. Regional and remote areas may incur higher delivery charges.
11. An express delivery fee of $34.95 will be charged for orders placed after 7pm AEST on Wednesday 13/02/2019 that are due for delivery on Thursday 14/02/2019.12. Only products shown in the official 'Valentine's Day' range are available to order for delivery on Thursday 14/02/2019.
Deliveries for Mother's Day, Sunday 12th May 2019
We guarantee same day delivery by 6pm for all orders to metropolitan destinations placed before 12pm on Friday 10th May and 12pm on Saturday 11th May - based on the local time in the recipient’s time zone.
Orders for delivery on Sunday 12th May must be placed before 5pm on Saturday 11th May and are guaranteed to be delivered by 5pm on Sunday 12th May.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses, secured buildings or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
Standard delivery on Sunday 12th May is $16.95.
In areas where our couriers are unable to deliver on Sundays, but are able to deliver Monday-Saturday - orders will be delivered on Saturday to ensure your Mum receives flowers for Mother's Day.
As flowers are a natural product and subject to seasonal and practical availability, it may be necessary for our florists to make substitutions to flowers, packaging and merchandise in order to deliver orders on time or where flowers or products are temporarily unavailable.
In the case where a specific flower type or colour is unavailable within the given time frame of delivery, substitutions will be made for flowers of a similar shape, size and value. Different flower types and colours may be used to ensure delivery on the correct date.
We only use the freshest and best quality product at VIP Flowers. As such, some stems, including Lilies and Alstromeria, may be closed when received.
Please make sure all order details are correct at time of ordering. We are unable to vary any orders within 48 hours of their delivery.
Due to high demand, some colours and varieties of flowers may need to be substituted to meet delivery times
Ownership and Trademarks
VIP FLOWERS (TM) is a trademark licensed to VIP FLOWERS Pty Ltd ABN 16 127 530 223, which has registered business premises at Level 4, 303 Coronation Drive, Milton, Queensland, Australia. VIP FLOWERS is an Australian owned and operated company.
VIP FLOWERS welcomes all forms of feedback regarding our product, services, website and any other part of our company. Please be aware that any feedback you provide is not considered to be confidential and will become the property of VIP FLOWERS to use at their liberty.
Placing an Order
Registering your details with VIP Flowers makes it faster and more convenient to order online.
All you need is a current email address and you can register your details by clicking on Register
We will send you a confirmation email to verify your email address and registration details.
You don’t need to be logged in to order our products online.
You will need to provide us with a contact email address so we can send you a tax invoice.
By registering with www.vipflowers.com.au, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself as well as family members/friends registered on your account including correct names, addresses, email address and any other requested details and to update that information if it changes.
Any person registered is responsible for all activities that occur in relation to their logon account.
How to Order Online
- Search our range to find the perfect arrangement and click “Buy Now”.
- Begin by either logging in as a registered customer, become a registered customer or continue with the purchase without registering.
- Next we ask for the name and contact telephone number for the recipient, the type of occasion for which the flowers are being sent and the message you would like on the card. Click “Continue”. Please note that providing the first and surname of the recipient can be helpful when delivering your order.
- The delivery address details for the recipient are then required. Please ensure you provide the correct name and address details to ensure prompt delivery of your order. At this point we will also advise the earliest delivery date for your order and request your preference for delivery if the recipient is not in attendance at the time of delivery.
- Before proceeding, please read our Delivery Policy. Other services that may be of interest will also be displayed including morning and afternoon guaranteed delivery options. If you do not choose these services, your order will be delivered in line with our standard delivery guarantee.
- If you have a promotional code you may enter it at the bottom of this page. Click “Continue”.
- Provide your details, enter your first and surname, country, contact phone number and email address and click “Continue”.
- To proceed with the purchase please provide your credit card details and then press “Place order”.
- The next page will be a confirmation of your order with a reference number. Please make a note of this reference number. We will also send you a confirmation email.
Once your order has been processed, VIP Flowers will send you a confirmation email summarising your order and providing a reference code for your records.
This email is also your tax invoice for the order.
It is the responsibility of the customer to check the details of the order provided on the order confirmation to ensure they are correct.
If you have any questions or concerns contact us via email, or by calling our friendly Customer Service Team on 1300 847 356.
VIP Flowers also caters for events and special orders. To find out more, please contact us via email, or call our friendly Customer Service Team on 1300 847 356.
Varying or Cancelling an Order
As we offer a same day delivery service, we would ask that you advise us of any variations or cancelations to your order as soon as possible.
Any variations or changes to your order once it has been placed may incur an additional fee and payment of fees is required prior to delivery.
You may cancel your order at any time, however, if the order has already been dispatched, delivery and wastage fees may apply.
For information and assistance with any changes to your order, please contact us via email, or call our our friendly Customer Service Team on 1300 847 356.
Product and Service Enquiries
At VIP Flowers we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality products and services, so if you are not completely happy with your purchase, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery to report any product or service issues.
We guarantee our arrangements will last 3 to 4 days and recommend watering all arrangement types, cutting the stems of flowers from bouquets on an angle before arranging in a vase and changing the water in the vase every two days to extend the life of your arrangement. Air conditioning, extreme heat or changes in climate may also have an adverse effect on the flowers.
Please remember that flowers are a natural and perishable product and as such, may be affected by both indoor and outdoor environmental factors, seasonal availability and variations in colour, shape and size.
For product quality issues, we ask that you provide photos of the arrangement, as this helps us determine how the fault occurred and the best way to rectify the situation.
Any enquiries received later than 2 weeks after delivery will be considered on an individual basis.
VIP Flowers offers standard delivery of floral arrangements Australia-wide for a fee of $12.95.
We guarantee that your product will be delivered on the requested day by 5pm to business addresses and 6pm to residential addresses.
We also guarantee any purchased timed delivery services. Timed delivery preferences that are not purchased cannot be guaranteed.
Please note these times may change for special events such as Mother's Day and Valentine's Day. Delivery surcharges may apply for special event delivery days such as Christmas Eve, Valentine's Day or Mother's Day.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they check their invoice and confirm the name and address details of the recipient are complete and correct and ensure that the recipient will be in attendance at the address at the time of delivery
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses, secured buildings or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
We do not deliver to PO BOX or LOCKED BAG addresses.
Items that contain alcohol cannot be left at a delivery location if a person over the age of 18 is unavailable to receive the order (e.g. The order cannot be left at the front door if nobody is home)
Once delivered in accordance with your instructions, the product becomes the responsibility of the customer.
Delivery Guarantee - Metropolitan Areas
We guarantee same day delivery for all orders to metropolitan destinations placed before 2pm on weekdays and before 10am on Saturday - based on the local time in the recipient’s time zone.
Metropolitan orders placed before these cut off times are guaranteed to arrive:
- by 5pm to a business address, and
- by 6pm to a residential address.
Orders received after our advertised cut off - before 2pm on weekdays and before 10am on Saturday - will be delivered the following business day.
Delivery Guarantee – Rural Areas
We do not guarantee same day delivery for orders to rural destinations due to their remoteness.
Orders for delivery to rural areas that cannot be delivered same day will be delivered the following business day.
For further assistance regarding delivery to regional areas, please call our friendly Customer Service Team on 1300 847 356.
We offer standard delivery of floral arrangements Australia-wide for a fee of $12.95.
Our prices on the website are all for the floral arrangements only and delivery charges are extra.
Additional delivery charges may apply for:
- more remote areas
- where a second attempt at delivery is required or for
- express service requests.
This fee is applied to each order for delivery of a single arrangement to a single address.
Delivery surcharges may apply for special event delivery days such as Christmas Eve, Valentine's Day and Mother's Day.
For enquiries about delivery charges, please call our friendly Customer Service Team on 1300 847 356.
Time Specific Deliveries
If you need your order to arrive earlier than our standard delivery times, we guarantee delivery of orders to most metropolitan destinations either between 9am and 12 midday, or between 12 midday and 3pm when you purchase one of our morning or afternoon delivery services.
We do not offer or guarantee any other requests for preferred times of delivery.
If the flowers are for a timed event (for example, a funeral), we recommend that you contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 847 356 to make arrangements.
Exceptions to Same Day Delivery
Deliveries that are unable to be make on the requested day will be delivered on the next working day.
If a delivery is not possible on a requested day, VIP Flowers will advise the sender of this.
VIP Flowers is not responsible for non delivery of orders for reasons beyond our control.
This would include, but is not limited to the following situations:
- There is nobody present at the address provided and the delivery agent decides there is a danger of theft or damage to the product;
- The address provided for the recipient is incorrect or incomplete;
- No one with the recipient’s name is present at the address provided; or
- There is no contact number or an incorrect or invalid number provided so VIP Flowers has no way to check on delivery details.
- If no one is at home at the time of delivery VIP Flowers will make every effort to contact the person ordering flowers or the recipient where we are having difficulty in delivering the flowers.
- If an order requires more than one attempt at delivery for any reason, a re-delivery fee may apply and any subsequent amount will be charged to your credit card. Please ensure that all of the contact details provided are correct.
Delivering multiple orders a single address
To order multiple products for delivery to the same address at the same time, please call 1300 847 356.
As flowers are a natural product and subject to seasonal and practical availability, it may be necessary for our Florists to make substitutions to flowers, packaging and merchandise in order to deliver orders on time or where flowers or products are temporarily unavailable.
In the case where a specific flower type or colour is unavailable within the given time frame of delivery, substitutions may be made for flowers of a similar shape, size and value. Different flower types and colours may be used if the overall effect of the arrangement is maintained.
In the event that the substitution constitutes a major departure from the content or style of the advertised product, we will make every effort to reach you by phone and email to seek you approval before proceeding.
All substitutions will be made with appropriate products to the same value or greater than the original order.
We only use the freshest and best quality product at VIP Flowers. As such, some stems, including Lilies, may be closed when received.
All prices on the VIP Flowers website are shown in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
After an order is processed for delivery to a regional area, we reserve the right to vary the price and will seek the customer's consent to continue with the increase, or provide a full refund.
Only one promotion code may be used per order. This is applicable for orders placed via the website and the call centre. If you need assistance with an existing promotion code please call 1300 847 356 before placing your order.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Club credit cards.
When providing your credit or debit card details you are agreeing that you are authorised to use that card and it must have sufficient available funds to cover your charges.
VIP Flowers is committed to ensuring the privacy and security of all personal information collected for the purpose of processing flower orders. VIP Flowers respects the privacy of all its customers and the recipients of flowers and complies with the National Privacy Principles (Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000).
- We do not sell, rent or lease any personal customer information to third parties. We will provide details to florists and delivery couriers and other companies that work on our behalf in order to provide this flower delivery service.
- When you order or register with VIP Flowers, we will ask you to provide the personal contact details of the sender, including payment details and personal contact details of the recipient of the ordered flowers.
- VIP Flowers takes all reasonable steps to protect all of the personal information we gather from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or any misuse.
- VIP Flowers receives and stores any information you enter on www.vipflowers.com.au or give us in any other way according to Australian data storage standards.
- VIP Flowers uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your transaction and credit card details. SSL is the industry standard for the transmission of credit card details. SSL technology provides 128 bit encryption of your order details which effectively scrambles all your data so that it cannot be read when it is being transmitted over the internet to our order database.
- Any user of the VIP Flowers system can choose not to provide certain information, but then they might not be able to take advantage of the products we offer. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, customizing future ordering for you and communicating with you.
- As a user of VIP Flowers, you may receive emails or SMS text messages from us. These may include reminders before Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day and Anniversaries. Please let us know by return email or SMS text if you do not wish to receive this material.
- VIP Flowers may send you marketing material that we consider is useful to you. VIP Flowers may also send information about current promotions. Please let us know if you do not wish to receive this material and we will not send it to you.
- We receive and store certain types of information automatically whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses www.vipflowers.com.au. This information is used for fraud prevention or to measure or collect session information.
- We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include information like your IP address, your URL clickstream, your delivery, address and account information.
- Any user of www.vipflowers.com.au can choose not to provide information. However, this may prevent an order being processed if the information is in a mandatory field marked with asterisk (*).
- You can access, update and amend your membership details at any time if you are a registered user of www.vipflowers.com.au by logging in and clicking on Register.
- If you are under 18, you can only use www.vipflowers.com.au with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- To ensure all our orders are processed correctly we may contact you if an internet order has not processed correctly.
Operation of www.vipflowers.com.au
VIP Flowers takes all reasonable measures to maintain our services. VIP Flowers will at times update or modify services or offer new services to our members from time to time and has the right to do so without advance notice.
VIP Flowers reserves the right to change any service at any time to withdraw or modify one or more aspects of the www.vipflowers.com.au website where technical reasons require.
Technical difficulties may be beyond the control of VIP Flowers, for example, if there are issues with users’ own Internet Service Providers (ISP’s). There may also be times when the www.vipflowers.com.au service becomes unavailable, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. For security or other reasons, we may also require you to change password or other information which facilitates access to the www.vipflowers.com.au service.
Communications from VIP Flowers
VIP Flowers will send electronic mail to you, for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to www.vipflowers.com.au or of any VIP Flowers related products and services.
You may opt out of this notification service by replying to the electronic mail that was sent with the word "unsubscribe" (without the quotes) in the subject line.
VIP Flowers PTY LTD
Level 4, 303 Coronation Drive
PO Box 1943
Milton, QLD, 4064, Australia