Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully.
Any user of this website is bound by the following terms and conditions which can be altered at the discretion of VIP FLOWERS at any time.
Note: If you are under the age of 18, you must use this website with the guidance of a responsible adult.
Some products sold by VIP FLOWERS contain alcohol. You must be at least 18 years of age to place an order containing alcohol and the intended recipient must also be at least 18 to accept delivery.
Deliveries for Valentine's Day, Wednesday 14th February 2024.
1. All deliveries to a residential address are guaranteed to arrive by 7pm on Wednesday 14/02/2024.
2. All deliveries to a business address are guaranteed to arrive by 5pm on Wednesday 14/02/2024.
3. We do not offer or guarantee any other requests for preferred times of delivery, unless an express delivery has been purchased at the time of ordering.
4. Please note that if certain components advertised on www.vipflowers.com.au are unavailable they will be substituted for a product of equal or higher value. This may include, but is not limited to, VIP Flowers branded packaging, Chocolatier chocolates and soft toys.
5. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they check their invoice and confirm the name and address details of the recipient are complete and correct at the time of ordering. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the recipient will be in attendance at the address at the time of delivery. As of 5pm (time in local delivery area), Tuesday 13/02/2024, we are unable to vary any orders that are due for delivery on Wednesday 14/02/2024 as they will be in the dispatch process.
6. All attachments to Valentine’s Day products are limited to ensure that the product fits inside the presentation box and arrives to the recipient safely. This includes, but is not limited to, chocolates, vases and soft toys such as teddy bears.
7. Please make sure all order details are correct at time of ordering. Changes and cancellations on orders placed for delivery on Tuesday 13/02/2024 and Wednesday 14/02/2024 are very difficult once orders have been created. Please contact us as soon as possible if you must make a change. If your gift has already been created and you need to cancel it, a 50% fee may be charged based on the total cost of the order, which will be agreed with you and offset against your refund at the time of the change. Once your order is in transit it cannot be cancelled or changed.
8. Orders to most areas will incur a $19.95 delivery charge. Orders placed after 7pm 13/02/2024 may incur additional delivery fees for express delivery, which will be shown at the checkout. Regional and remote areas may incur higher delivery charges.
9. Only products shown in the official 'Valentine's Day' range are available to order for delivery on Wednesday 14/02/2024.
Deliveries for Mother's Day, Sunday 14th May 2023
We guarantee same day delivery by 6pm for all orders to metropolitan destinations placed before 2pm on Friday 12th May and 12pm on Saturday 13th May - based on the local time in the recipient’s time zone.
Orders for delivery on Sunday 14th May must be placed before 5pm on Saturday 13th May and are guaranteed to be delivered by 5pm on Sunday 14th May.
Standard delivery on Sunday 14th May is $19.95.
As flowers are a natural product and subject to seasonal and practical availability, it may be necessary for our florists to make substitutions to flowers, packaging and merchandise in order to deliver orders on time or where flowers or products are temporarily unavailable.
In the case where a specific flower type or colour is unavailable within the given time frame of delivery, substitutions will be made for flowers of a similar shape, size and value. Different flower types and colours may be used to ensure delivery on the correct date.
In the instance where the above variations need to be made, we will always strive to create a gift that is as similar as possible in style to your chosen product.
We only use the freshest and best quality product at VIP Flowers. As such, some stems, including Lilies and Alstromeria, may be in bud form when received.
Please make sure all order details are correct at time of ordering. We are unable to vary any orders when they have been sent out for delivery..
Due to high demand, some colours and varieties of flowers may need to be substituted to meet delivery times. In these instances we will always try to create a similar look and feel to the original product chosen.
Ownership and Trademarks
VIP FLOWERS (TM) is a trademark licensed to VIP FLOWERS Pty Ltd ABN 16 127 530 223, which has registered business premises at 4/576 Boundary Rd, Archerfield, Queensland, Australia. VIP FLOWERS is an Australian owned and operated company.
VIP FLOWERS welcomes all forms of feedback regarding our product, services, website and any other part of our company. Please be aware that any feedback you provide is not considered to be confidential and will become the property of VIP FLOWERS to use at their liberty.
Placing an Order
Registering your details with VIP Flowers makes it faster and more convenient to order online.
All you need is a current email address and you can register your details by clicking on Register
We will send you a confirmation email to verify your email address and registration details.
You don’t need to be logged in to order our products online.
You will need to provide us with a contact email address so we can send you a tax invoice.
By registering with www.vipflowers.com.au, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself as well as family members/friends registered on your account including correct names, addresses, email address and any other requested details and to update that information if it changes.
Any person registered is responsible for all activities that occur in relation to their logon account.
How to Order Online
- Search our range to find the perfect arrangement and click “Buy Now”.
- Begin by either logging in as a registered customer, become a registered customer or continue with the purchase without registering.
- Next we ask for the name and contact telephone number for the recipient, the type of occasion for which the flowers are being sent and the message you would like on the card. Click “Continue”. Please note that providing the first and surname of the recipient can be helpful when delivering your order.
- The delivery address details for the recipient are then required. Please ensure you provide the correct name and address details to ensure prompt delivery of your order. At this point we will also advise the earliest delivery date for your order and request your preference for delivery if the recipient is not in attendance at the time of delivery.
- Before proceeding, please read our Delivery Policy. Other services that may be of interest will also be displayed including express delivery options. If you do not choose these services, your order will be delivered in line with our standard delivery guarantee.
- If you have a promotional code you may enter it at the bottom of this page. Click “Continue”.
- Provide your details, enter your first and surname, country, contact phone number and email address and click “Continue”.
- To proceed with the purchase please provide your credit card details and then press “Place order”.
- The next page will be a confirmation of your order with a reference number. Please make a note of this reference number. We will also send you a confirmation email.
Once your order has been processed, VIP Flowers will send you a confirmation email summarising your order and providing a reference code for your records.
This email is also your tax invoice for the order.
It is the responsibility of the customer to check the details of the order provided on the order confirmation to ensure they are correct.
If you have any questions or concerns contact us via email, or by calling our friendly Customer Service Team on 1300 847 356.
VIP Flowers also caters for events and special orders. To find out more, please contact us via email, or call our friendly Customer Service Team on 1300 847 356.
Varying or Cancelling an Order
As we offer a same day delivery service, we would ask that you advise us of any variations or cancelations to your order as soon as possible.
You may cancel your order at any time, however, if the order has already been dispatched, delivery and wastage fees may apply.
For information and assistance with any changes to your order, please contact us via email, or call our friendly Customer Service Team on 1300 847 356.
Product and Service Enquiries
At VIP Flowers we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality products and services, so if you are not completely happy with your purchase, please contact us as soon as possible to report any product or service issues.
We guarantee our arrangements will last 3 to 4 days and recommend watering all arrangement types, cutting the stems of flowers from bouquets on an angle before arranging in a vase and changing the water in the vase every two days to extend the life of your arrangement. Air conditioning, extreme heat or changes in climate may also have an adverse effect on the flowers.
Please remember that flowers are a natural and perishable product and as such, may be affected by both indoor and outdoor environmental factors, seasonal availability and variations in colour, shape and size.
For product quality issues, we ask that you provide photos of the arrangement, as this helps us determine how the fault occurred and the best way to rectify the situation.
VIP Flowers offers standard delivery of floral arrangements Australia-wide for a fee of $19.95.
We guarantee that your product will be delivered on the requested day by 5pm to business addresses and 6pm to residential addresses.
We also guarantee any purchased timed delivery services. Timed delivery preferences that are not purchased cannot be guaranteed.
Please note these times may change for special events such as Mother's Day and Valentine's Day. Delivery surcharges may apply for special event delivery days such as Christmas Eve, Valentine's Day or Mother's Day.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they check their invoice and confirm the name and address details of the recipient are complete and correct and ensure that the recipient will be in attendance at the address at the time of delivery
We do not deliver to PO BOX or LOCKED BAG addresses.
Items that contain alcohol cannot be left at a delivery location if a person over the age of 18 is unavailable to receive the order (e.g. The order cannot be left at the front door if nobody is home)
Once delivered in accordance with your instructions, the product becomes the responsibility of the customer.
We guarantee same day delivery for all orders placed before 2pm on weekdays and before 2pm on Saturday - based on the local time in the recipient’s time zone. For Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth metropolitan areas, we accept orders for same day delivery when placed before 5pm (local time) and sunday delivery is also available in these metropolitan areas.
Orders placed before these cut off times are guaranteed to arrive:
- by 5pm to a business address, and
- by 6pm to a residential address.
We offer standard delivery of floral arrangements Australia-wide for a fee of $19.95.
Our prices on the website are all for the floral arrangements only and delivery charges are extra.
Additional delivery charges may apply for:
- more remote areas
- where a second attempt at delivery is required or for
- express service requests.
This fee is applied to each order for delivery of a single arrangement to a single address.
Delivery surcharges may apply for special event delivery days such as Christmas Eve, Valentine's Day and Mother's Day.
Delivery charges will be agreed with you prior to purchase. In the instance where a redelivery is required, the redelivery fee will be agreed and paid prior to redelivery.
For enquiries about delivery charges, please call our friendly Customer Service Team on 1300 847 356.
Time Specific Deliveries
If you need your order to arrive earlier than our standard delivery times, we guarantee delivery of orders to most metropolitan destinations with express delivery options, which will be available during the checkout process.
The express delivery options guarantee delivery up to the express time purchased. We do not offer or guarantee any other requests for preferred times of delivery.
If the flowers are for a timed event (for example, a funeral), we recommend that you contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 847 356 to make arrangements.
Exceptions to Same Day Delivery
VIP Flowers is not responsible for non delivery of orders for reasons beyond our control.
This would include, but is not limited to the following situations:
- There is nobody present at the address provided and the delivery agent decides there is a danger of theft or damage to the product;
- The address provided for the recipient is incorrect or incomplete;
- No one with the recipient’s name is present at the address provided; or
- If no one is at home at the time of delivery VIP Flowers will make every effort to contact the recipient if contact details have been provided.
- If an order requires more than one attempt at delivery for any reason, a re-delivery fee may apply. We will contact you to arrange a redelivery and finalise this payment.
Please ensure that all of the contact details provided are correct.
Delivering multiple orders a single address
To order multiple products for delivery to the same address at the same time, please call 1300 847 356.
As flowers are a natural product and subject to seasonal and practical availability, it may be necessary for our Florists to make substitutions to flowers, packaging and merchandise in order to deliver orders on time or where flowers or products are temporarily unavailable.
In the case where a specific flower type or colour is unavailable within the given time frame of delivery, substitutions may be made for flowers of a similar shape, size and value. Different flower types and colours may be used if the overall effect of the arrangement is maintained.
In the event that the substitution constitutes a major departure from the content or style of the advertised product, we will make every effort to reach you by phone and email to seek you approval before proceeding.
All substitutions will be made with appropriate products to the same value or greater than the original order.
We only use the freshest and best quality product at VIP Flowers. As such, some stems, including Lilies, may be closed when received.
All prices on the VIP Flowers website are shown in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
Only one promotion code may be used per order. This is applicable for orders placed via the website and the call centre. If you need assistance with an existing promotion code please call 1300 847 356 before placing your order.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Club credit cards.
When providing your credit or debit card details you are agreeing that you are authorised to use that card and it must have sufficient available funds to cover your charges.
Operation of www.vipflowers.com.au
VIP Flowers takes all reasonable measures to maintain our services. VIP Flowers will at times update or modify services or offer new services to our members from time to time and has the right to do so without advance notice.
VIP Flowers reserves the right to change any service at any time to withdraw or modify one or more aspects of the www.vipflowers.com.au website where technical reasons require.
Technical difficulties may be beyond the control of VIP Flowers, for example, if there are issues with users’ own Internet Service Providers (ISP’s). There may also be times when the www.vipflowers.com.au service becomes unavailable, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. For security or other reasons, we may also require you to change password or other information which facilitates access to the www.vipflowers.com.au service.
Communications from VIP Flowers
If opted, VIP Flowers will send electronic mail and SMS to you, for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to www.vipflowers.com.au or of any VIP Flowers related products and services.
You may opt out of this notification service by replying to the electronic mail or SMS that was sent with the word "unsubscribe" (without the quotes) in the subject line or text. Alternatively, you can click on the unsubscibe link in the email/SMS to be opted out.
VIP Flowers PTY LTD
4/576 Boundary Rd
Archerfield, QLD, 4108, Australia